free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Weight gain game demo - Download and comment
View Single Post
Unread 02-10-2009   #7
Schwarzd354
Process Fan

Re: Weight gain game demo - Download and comment

So far everything that's been said is pretty much what I was going to add. I wouldn't mind seeing a few other things though, like a concept art picture on the side that grows with each shot, if possible to add, would be an awesome way to show your 'health'.

A side note, in that last screen before the end I love the three different girls of various sizes.

I'm a very big fan of adventure games, so (again, if possible) it might be cool to see the addition of various keys/items. Some ideas that spring to mind are doors that only open if you're a certain size. Or elevators that only go up if you've taken less than a certain number of hits (and therefore are lighter obviously) or a down elevator that will only activate once you're heavy enough. That same principle could be applied to weaker floors.

Finally, something that every shooting game should have, weapon upgrades. Multi-shooters, stronger bullets, faster shooting time. That sort of thing. The inclusion of enemies with different weapons as well as armor for you and them would round out the set.

And yes, those puns were all intentional. XD
Schwarzd354 is offline   Reply With Quote