free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - this is a short series im woriking on
View Single Post
Unread 10-28-2007   #1
xxxx

this is a short series im woriking on

it's called henero island its about a girl who eats some thing simalar to the gum gum fruit(one pice)and gets laticaonal abilites(ala.milkmaid)and elasticty
(.elastigirl)it combines alot of things i like (be,rubber girls,lactitaion) andnothing i dont..(grotesque exteremes)does any one thinkthis would make a good comic

A young girl around 16 landed on a small island
because she fell off the side of the cruiser while playing she lies on the beach wandering
aimlessly, then a small pink fruit drops from a nearby tree the girl eats the fruit and walks
around the island until she finds a tree for shelter and falls asleep. A week later the girl finds out that her hair turned hot pink and she grew taller and her chest grew two sizes the girl was a bit shocked. but she was soon to be very hungry, the girl yawned and her arms and feet stretched 4 feet long, the girl was a bit scared, but soon realized these powers could benefit her she stretches to a nearby tree and takes some fruit and eats it the girl eats it then her chest starts to shake, and she starts to giggle then the girl walked around the island for a bit more then started to want some milk her tattered shirt started to become wet and produce milk. after this the girl was expecting this after all that happened she freely drank from her own chest and the milk was amazingly warm. Then she looked up and she saw it was going to be night

girl :I wonder how long I am going to be here.

Last edited by xxxx; 10-29-2007 at 01:07 PM.