free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - this is a short series im woriking on
View Single Post
Unread 10-29-2007   #7
Abazaba
Frequent Poster

Dear gawd people calm down. How hard is it to just change the ONE number from 14 to 18 and be done with it. Under age isn't a big deal in stories all that needs to be done is literally MAKE her eighteen. Since this doesn't focus on her being underage I think its not that bad.

This story although very rough, has a lot of potential. Obviously you are going to have to make her older but fourteen still probably not going to cut it for THIS forum. Try more like 16-18 and it would be fine. I see a lot of promise so keep working on it and update this when you have more of a story going.

Also yes I just noticed he edited it to say fourteen when it seems to have started out at ten. But still just calm down and be calm people. He just posted an IDEA for a comic or story. Not overtly graphic images of OBVIOUSLY underage kids.

People in this forum need to calm down a bit. I know trolls have been a problem. But maybe if we kept cool heads and didn't flame people when they make mistakes. Trolling wouldn't happen as much as it does. Anger only makes for more anger.

Ah well thats my two cents...
Abazaba is offline   Reply With Quote