free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Slow Shrinking Story Thread (Collection)
View Single Post
Unread 07-19-2009   #37
OhZone
OhYeah!

Re: The Slow Shrinking Story Thread (SSW?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandrake View Post
I also love Nom's stories. He inspired me to write mine. Does he frequent these boards?
I don't think so and I think he's been missing for a couple of years now! OHNOES! In fact his site has been shut down but you can still read the stories via web archive.

Quote:
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. I've been trying to work out something with artists to get this one illustrated. Fantomaz (http://fantomaz.web-base.at/ user: guest pass: knocking) and I have been working together on his tickling comic and may work together in the future on some of mine if his proves successful. I also might commission Lostonezero (http://loz.theroguesgallery.com/main.htm) to do a picture or two for me, but he's been very busy lately with his own comics.

I'm working on a sequel now, one that's a little more action/superheroine oriented. I want to make it open ended so that it could be episodic and could work as a comic series, and hopefully could be made into a comic. I'd draw it myself but my art leaves much to be desired.
OHYEAH! The magic bodystocking was a great story! Always love slow shrinkers! MOAR!

Quote:
Yes it's true. Vulcan was the only one who did do some artwork for it. He took some photos of girls in pantyhose and baggy clothes loose shoes and shrunk them to make their clothes look bigger. Unfortunately I don't think I have any of those pics anymore. That was so many years ago. Whatever happened to Vulcan anyway?
Not sure, but I've seen his stuff here and there.

Oh, well.

BTW: Protip: You can quote more than one person at a time in one post. Just click the funny little icon with the " mark for the first quote(s) and then click the regular quote button for the last quote you want to reply to!

Keep the faith, baby! OHYEAH!