free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Slow Shrinking Story Thread (Collection)
View Single Post
Unread 07-27-2009   #43
Mandrake
Process Fan

Re: The Slow Shrinking Story Thread (SSW?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by episickness View Post
I may be able to draw your story. But i'm not familiar with your stories and it would have to be at least fairly 'clean'. I wasn't a great artist then and it's been a long time since i've drawn for the community and i'm sure i'm a bit rusty. but if you would send me a link to the story you want illustrated, i will tell you if i am able to do or not. if i can do it, I do not charge for my work so that means i will do it when i have free time. It usually doesn't take long for a few pages of comic but i'm bad with coloring, so you'll have to do that yourself.
Hey thanks man. Do as much or as little as you want. If you really like it and want to do a whole comic then go for it, I'll give you as much support as possible. I may wind up drawing some panels myself but my art isn't too great either. I used to be a better artist when I was a kid, but was never that great. All of my stories are on my deviantart page. http://mandrakemoorglade.deviantart.com/
Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote