free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - More Dante Work! (Single Panel and Comics)
View Single Post
Unread 09-02-2012   #1
TFandTGFan
Process Fan

More Dante Work! (Single Panel and Comics)

Hey guys! Changed names so I didn't get some of this stuff linked to my usual places, but I'm back with more of dante's commissions.
There are a lot here, a lot more to really come but I didn't want to bogart my first post with everything lol.
The Hocus Pocus AR pics are actually a little teaser for a project me and dante are working on that's going to take consumer input on story threads. It was just this random "what's the worst that could happen" that we figured out from a various number of 'classic' transformation or transformation-esque movies.
Katey and Justin is based off of an RP done with Dante of two characters asking for certain potions and overdosing on them. It also has Gender Bending involved, but it's still a funny done in a few pages. There's an early single image that was a precursor to this comic as well.
Definitely let us know your favorites and what you like about the work, Dante could definitely use some outside feedback. He is also commissionable!

$6 Sketchwork (technically this what ALL of this counts under, at this stage, 1-2 Characters wether it's a panel of 2, two panels of 1, or a single image. Additional characters fall under the same situation, each additional $6 is 1 or 2 additional characters )
+$6 Lineart per character (Examples of line art here This minus color 2nd Example)
+$6 Color per character (Examples of color here 1st example 2nd example)

More to come folks, but enjoy! And like I said, feedback welcomed!
Attached Images
File Type: png EpochTalynAR.png (819.5 KB, 1112 views)
File Type: png FountainWish1.png (790.1 KB, 1147 views)
File Type: png FountainWish2.png (317.9 KB, 976 views)
File Type: png FountainWish3.png (641.8 KB, 1117 views)
File Type: png FountainWish4.png (390.4 KB, 819 views)
File Type: png HocusPocusAR.png (574.6 KB, 903 views)
File Type: png HocusPocusAR3.png (908.7 KB, 860 views)
File Type: jpg HocusPocusAR5.jpg (48.4 KB, 715 views)
File Type: jpg HocusPocusAR6.jpg (93.0 KB, 756 views)
File Type: png HocusPocusARPreq.png (632.6 KB, 927 views)
File Type: png HollHydeTeens.png (46.4 KB, 703 views)
File Type: png KateJustPot1.png (745.2 KB, 916 views)
File Type: png KateJustPot2.png (879.6 KB, 1019 views)
File Type: png KateJustPot3.png (789.3 KB, 947 views)
File Type: png KateJustPot4.png (866.5 KB, 877 views)
File Type: png KateyJustinMixUp.png (245.4 KB, 808 views)
File Type: png P0rnPartyAR.png (867.1 KB, 759 views)
TFandTGFan is offline   Reply With Quote