free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Breast Expansion Poll
View Single Post
Unread 08-16-2020   #14
ailovestogrow
Erotic Author

Re: Breast Expansion Poll

Compared to some of the wacky stuff covered in this forum, BE seems relatively tame. Yet missing out and subsequently looking around the web on how to get boobs is what set me down the kinky path all those years ago. I found the old bearchive and my favorite collection was Bustartist with all his - in comparison to his current stuff - crude pencil comics. Now my obsessions are made manifest, all those years role playing on message boards led to the creation of Becoming Monsters, a creative outlet where I could let loose the boobs of war.

Loving the answers to the poll, the goal was always to get details and even a dialogue going where people could talk about why growing boobs turns a person on. Like many of my kinks, it stems from jealousy before slowly transforming into a fetish. Dwelling too long on the fetish led to obsessing with bigger and bigger breasts. Maternal instincts led to a need to be milked and vigorous application of vibrators discovered a woman can indeed have their own breastgasm. It’s a wonder I don’t fondle myself all day. If an abnormal fear of surgery hadn’t kept me away from getting silicon, I’d probably be passing Dolly Parton levels by now.

I’m happy to see the polls providing people with their own outlet to come forward and share. The most surprising thing when I look at the profiles posting is that y’all have been lurking for years, some almost for decades and now you decide to post on my little experiment. I’m humbled and flattered that I can have such an effect. To those of you who haven’t shared, I have a poll covering most kinks, I’d love to hear from ya. The more juicy details and specifics I get, the more I learn about what it takes to be a better erotica author. Loves!!
ailovestogrow is offline   Reply With Quote