free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New e-book: She Stole My Boobs: A Tale of Titty Transfer
View Single Post
Unread 03-01-2015   #1
Susan Donym Stories
Lurker

New e-book: She Stole My Boobs: A Tale of Titty Transfer

I've been lurking on the forum for a while, and I've written several sexy transformation e-books that I think may be of interest to members of this community. My latest is an attribute transfer story called She Stole My Boobs: A Tale of Titty Transfer:

Candi Swisser is the bustiest, blondest starlet in Hollywood, and she just got hired to star in a commercial as the new Humdinger Bubble Gum girl. But then Candi makes the mistake of gloating about her success to Caroline, her much smaller-breasted rival, never dreaming that Caroline is secretly a witch with the power to take Candi's DDD-cup boobs for herself. Now Candi is horrified to find her precious breasts getting smaller and smaller, while Caroline is thrilled to watch herself bursting out of her bra.

Susan Donym's latest story is a kinky treat for fans of breast expansion and shrinking, attribute transfer and even age regression, as poor Candi's epic rack goes flat and she finds herself being increasingly mistaken for a kid. She experiences the ultimate humiliation, losing her most prized possessions and being reduced to the flat-chested, baby-faced girl she thought she'd never be again.

This story contains adult language and situations and is approximately 12,000 words.

Click to read She Stole My Boobs: A Tale of Titty Transfer.
Susan Donym Stories is offline   Reply With Quote