free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Stumbled across some adorable shrink dancing on youtube ^_^
View Single Post
Unread 08-19-2017   #14
Nareda
Leecher

Re: Stumbled across some adorable shrink dancing on youtube ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by swfn View Post
This is insanely cute. The videos are going to be immediately kept safe in my hard drives.

By the way, maybe I am wrong, but it looks like these videos are generated with some kind of software with predesigned characters and/or preprogrammed movements. In such case, I am very interested to learn more about it, so if someone knows about the software, any further information would be highly appreaciated.
It's made in MikuMikuDance, it's a pretty straightforward animation program although using effects can be problematic e.g.: you can only use 1 effect on a model and if you want to scale the model then you cant use shaders(not to long ago though someone released an effect called ScaleG which uses a shader). Alternatively you can use MikuMikuMoving which is a newer version and you can freely scale your models without using up your effect slot but the drawback is that the physics engine gets buggy if you scale your model(a fix for this is to record the physics bones at 1.0 scale) and the effects made for mmd usually don't work.
Nareda is offline   Reply With Quote