free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Media Impact Customs: Shoe Growth Fantasy
View Single Post
Unread 08-03-2018   #25
growthfilic10
Process Fan

Re: Media Impact Customs: Shoe Growth Fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnus knight View Post
Outfit suggestion? How about flats or cheap simple pumps, tights or leggings with socks for double feet bursting action, first the shoe goes, then a struggle for the tights or socks then they rend, dress and a belt, belt for that willy Wonka homage snapping, and dress to see that back zipper slowly forced open as the front rips in that classic sloppy V or buttons go off the front like the 50ft woman scene.

Reasons? Maybe she went snooping in her room mates room after hearing moaning and odd stretching and tearing noises the night before, there she finds the bracelet on top of some shredded clothes. She knows her room mate has this fetish but doesn't fully understand it so she decides to see what the turn on is. Then you can go from the gradual what's happening to me and my clothes tightening hurts to no wait its starting to feel good and now I get why she likes this.
Good idea, another like a sequel to the Carissa's one, I don't like pumps in shoe busting scenes, I prefer closed shoes, that's why I chose those fabric flats in the Carissa one, so he could rip faster and I bought another one but smaller size, so her feet would see bigger inside the small shoe.
Dress idea is interesting to be honest and I also thought in leggings or socks, let me think about it, create a script and send it to Gary, thanks anyway
growthfilic10 is offline   Reply With Quote