The Process Forum - View Single Post - EduartBoudewijn's AR/AP Updates
View Single Post
Unread 12-11-2017   #54
EduartBoudewijn
Tf artist

Re: EduartBoudewijn's AR/AP Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by godleydemon View Post
almost seems like that's what's happening on my end too, the animation seems a little off

So I looked at the animation frames and you have a frame completely out of place that lasts way incredibly to long and you also seem to be missing a couple of frames as well. Since I couldn't fix the animation either. Other than that, it's actually pretty good quality artwork wise just need a little adjustment on the animation side.
Thanks a bunch for your comments; I appreciate the feedback. I'm honestly not quite sure which frame you say is out of place. Here's a link to a folder containing all frames of this animation at this stage; perhaps you could enlighten me? I'm honestly just trying to learn as much as I can from this: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Al7hCT4bt4Mpm1d3MEspAKl3EgTS

I'm definitely aware that this is still very rough; since this is my first animation, the larger goal was to learn from it rather than make an actual polished animation. Some extra inbetweens would definitely make it feel more smooth and maybe I could spread the timing out a little bit more as well; the actual shrinking part is very quick at the moment.

@Captain Ash: I'm definitely aware that these take a lot of time, that's mostly why I'm trying to learn a lot of the basics before going into fully polished animations. Definitely appreciate your kind words!
EduartBoudewijn is offline   Reply With Quote