free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Mighty Female Muscle Comix
View Single Post
Unread 04-30-2020   #99
steeleblazer84
Frequent Poster

Re: Mighty Female Muscle Comix

Today I have another really amazing collection of images by the incredible Musclexx. This is the second collection of images I am releasing of this legendary artists work. Fan's of Mighty Female Muscle Comix should recognize Musclexx's work from the What A Drain and FMG Overload series. This collection of images features his scintillating female muscle pinups, and it really is such a wide and varied collection that it is a veritable feast of femuscle. This set includes some of my favorite all time femuscle tropes: from chain breaks to sexy musclebound cheerleaders, to women bursting right out of their clothes their clothes shredded by their muscular might. It was hard for me to choose the samples as there were so many amazing images, lucky for you guys if you purchase this set you won't have to choose! This collection is for fans of feats of strength, fmg, fem dom, muscle worship and more!

There are over 30 pinups in this collection and it can be purchased here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.m...x-collection-2

Below are the samples. And they really are NSFW.
Enjoy the samples and remember its your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women that Musclexx illustrates!!