Unread 06-18-2019   #1355
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonesTribe View Post
I don't think I'd heard of this until today, but believe I found it on Vimeo:

https://vimeo.com/12767060

I only did a quick scrub, but unfortunately didn't see any TF. Only noticed some single shots of the already complete transformation and an off-camera audio portion during the transformation.

Still, always appreciate the deep searching

Okay, thanks for the quick digging. I’ll have to view this when I get home from work, but if it’s true what you say, that is indeed a bummer. I figured it was too good to be true and there was a reason it wasn't posted before. If there was no TF, it makes me wonder why they had so many special-effects experts on set. Being a female-werewolf fan truly is a curse (rim shot).

ETA: I watched it, and there’s absolutely no TF, unless you count sound effects (and I don’t). On the plus side, it featured a pretty amazing werewolf design, but you had to pause the screen to really see the details (bonus points for the nudity, however brief). It reminded me of the werewolf photoshoot by the “Horrify Me” UK company that was posted some time ago. Still, according to the end credits, this short hired over half a dozen special-effects artists, three of whom went on to work on the biggest special-effects movies of the past decade, and yet it featured no TF scene. It’s like, what was the point? Even if I didn’t have a TF fetish and was just a general werewolf or horror fan, I’d be beyond puzzled at the least and massively disappointed at the most that they decided not to include a TF.

Last edited by howlingfan; 06-20-2019 at 11:41 AM.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote