The Process Forum - View Single Post - Shrink Ray Fight! [Forum Game] #3
View Single Post
Unread 05-01-2019   #26
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Re: Shrink Ray Fight! [Forum Game] #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdarkness View Post
and THREE for Arcane, and she gets a bust boost for her trouble!
"Finally..." she gasped, hands squeezed against her own breasts as they swell in her palms. Her legs pistoned against the pile of her discarded clothes, face burning red as she tried not to get too loud. It seemed like EVERY time she'd been shot at, she lost 10 inches at a go. "NNnn.... I-I-I don't think I've shrunk in long bursts like this..." She bit her lip and crushed her hand between her thighs as she dwindled below 2 feet tall. "M-maybe I should cut back a little. I don't wanna end up like Sara, with a bunch of my size permanently gone." Her shrinking finally stopped at 20 inches tall.

When she'd finally caught her breath, she pulled herself up to sitting with her knees to her jiggly J-cups. "Mmm... I almost think these're too big," she said while pressing her hands down atop her boobs and watching them spread around the sides of her knees.

Arcane waved to Sara, who was 2 inches taller than her, and at Prof Sai, who was two inches shorter. She wiggled her feet and grinned, enjoying how it felt to be right in the middle like that. "Check us out! Ohhh god... so small, but still too big for doll houses."