free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Let's see about shrinking some of our community members!
View Single Post
Unread 07-31-2018   #16
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Re: Let's see about shrinking some of our community members!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sally g View Post
It's a nice idea ArcaneBEFan, but I don't consider myself enough a part of the Process site community to be included, so I'd appreciate you remove me from the list.

But thank you anyway, and have fun folks!
Awww! Weeell, okay. But you should probably give 3 votes to OhZone. >: D
Or me, or anybody else you like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdarkness View Post
Do our votes get a cooldown? Because I don't think there's enough active people hanging out here to get someone down more than a foot or two.
I was thinking about that! I wasn't sure how much participation the thread would get, so I started small (ha). Maybe everyone gets another 3 votes each week?

Ohhh... but what if you get an extra vote for every 2 votes for you to be shrunk? YAH! Then I can reward participation! If you're shrinking for us, you deserve a prize. I like it. And it means you get another vote, zdarkness ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
Oh well, if I'm allowed more than one vote, let me vote for Vicky Mouse, Prof Sai, ZD, Dwindling-Iva, and Tara - I mean I.T, cause I love to see a dominatrix shrink! ha
Also with that new participation reward idea, it means OhZone has enough votes to pick all five of those people.

Last edited by ArcaneBEFan; 07-31-2018 at 11:02 PM.
ArcaneBEFan is offline   Reply With Quote