free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Infant to Adult/Adult to Infant AP-AR thread
View Single Post
Unread 01-23-2019   #4
meticulan23
Frequent Poster

Re: Infant to Adult/Adult to Infant AP-AR thread

Looking into the Paprika scene I found something that makes me wonder. Are there two different versions of Paprika? I ask this because I saw something on Visibletime I wondered if the film had two different cuts. I know it's common for films to have different cuts with differences between Theatrical and DVD, but I know I had seen this particular version of the images on Visibletime. In this version Paprika and the villain aren't slightly transparent, the body is completely non transparent skin, also the villains face looks slightly different and the lighting of the scene is brighter than in the version of the film that I've seen. I know I've seen this version of the clip on Dailymotion and it's no longer there and the link to the clip on Visibletime doesn't work anymore, so I'm curious as to if there is a different version somewhere out there on DVD or somewhere out on the internet where there's less enhanced animation.
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (1.48 MB, 370 views)
File Type: png 11.PNG (209.1 KB, 240 views)
meticulan23 is online now   Reply With Quote