free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Inkling Transformation
View Single Post
Unread 07-02-2016   #4
PyroWildcat
Perverted Skeleton

Re: Inkling Transformation

I realized that I had forgotten to include my written work on this subject in my previous posts, which basically consists of one storyline on the BEAddventure. However, I also just posted an addition to this storyline yesterday, so my posting it here now wasn't completely arbitrary.

It basically involves my OC Dorothy bringing in characters from various universes and mediums and getting them to explore a mansion she created with her magic, which is filled with all kinds of rooms and objects that can transform those who interact with them in various ways. In this particular example, Kim Possible finds a gaming room, discovers Splatoon, and while in the process of playing it, becomes a busty Inkling. This particular storyline also has Tashigi of One Piece and Patricia Wagon of Mighty Switch Force exploring the mansion at the same time, in case anyone was interested in adding to the storyline themselves.

You can find the beginning of the relevent section here: http://www.bearchive.com/~addventure...0/1130053.html
PyroWildcat is offline   Reply With Quote