free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Beach Blanket Blueberry-it has begun!
View Single Post
Unread 11-04-2007   #14
gz_ground_zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnieberry View Post
A) If you'd seen his gallery as you claimed, you'd have seen the cover, which shows a teenage girl. Not a child.

B) If you'd have looked through his scraps, you'd have seen more sketches of the 'Violet' character. Again, not a child. There's at least three sketches there, if you'd look first before getting riled up.
"Teenager" spans the ages between 13 years to 19. That's 6 years of vagueness. Any human being under the age of 18 is still considered a "child?, which leaves 2 years of your statement to fit into.

What are you basing her age off of? The fact she has breasts? Girls, on average, have fully developed breasts between the ages of 13 or 14, and first begin to develop them normally around 10.5 years. I would hardly think of them not being a "child" at that time.

I can see where the poster is coming from, though, as in all those sketches the girl looks like she's probably 15 at most. Also, walking through his gallery, the array of childhood icons succumbed by his hand (many of which in their respective stories are very under age) could give the impression that he is using under age characters in this comic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnieberry View Post
(C) That little key next to the letter 'z' on your keyboard? That's called the 'Shift' key, and it makes letters capitalized where appropriate. Please, feel free to practice using it. Notice I said, 'where appropriate.' Please don't write your next reply entirely in capitals.)
This makes you appear like you have no points at all, and are resorting to petty grammar nazism.