free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Commission ideas
View Single Post
Unread 07-27-2017   #20
tjlemke

Re: Commission ideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiedefender View Post
If it's simple you want simple you shall have.

Start with three women in their 20s. They are in one of their homes trying on their cosplay outfits. Each woman has the look and figure of the video game character they are portraying. First one is dressing up as Jill Valentine from Resident Evil 3. The second is Eva in uniform from Red Alert 3. The third is Tifa Lockhart Final Fantasy 7.

Start with them already dressed up. They sit down for a drink with something from the fridge. They think it is sweet tea. But it was a shrinking formula that was being made by the one woman's boyfriend. For six minutes they shrink. Each minute the shrink a little bit more. Could have the formula shrink them all to two feet tall. Or shrink them by how much they drink. Then they could end up at different sizes. You can shrink them in any position and range of emotion. And end it however you want.

That is about as simple as I can be. Now some photo references.

Jill

Tifa

Eva
Unless it's the girls of Overwatch I'm not really into video game girls. Plus drinking tea isn't a bad scenarios but from how I see it a little basic. Thanks for the input though!
tjlemke is offline   Reply With Quote