free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story
View Single Post
Unread 07-28-2018   #10
a0040pc

Re: The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story

After walking for several minutes Liam eventually reached the school that he considered his prison for the next several hours. It was a little bigger than he expected and he couldn’t help but feel a little intimidated by it. The building had a relative black look to it and he could see several students entering the building. There were some who were younger than him and others that were older.

He was a little confused with what he had to do but he thought that it was best that he made his way through the main entrance much like the other students. Before he got very far inside he felt someone tap on his shoulder. When he turned around he expected to see another student but instead he saw a teacher. She looked older than Rina and from the outfit that she was wearing he thought that she was probably a senior teacher. He had no idea what was about to happen but it only added to his nervousness.

“Are you Liam Chessington?” asked the older woman. It took Liam a few moments to respond as he was still nervous. He would have liked his adoptive mother to be there but he understood why she couldn’t.

“Yes,” replied Liam. There was some hesitation in his voice as if he genuinely feared what she was about to say next.

“My name is Mrs Griffin and I’m the headmistress of this school. I’ve already been informed that your guardian could not come today I will show you around and ensure you know the rules.” She began to walk and she gestured to him to follow. He silently did what he was told and went along with her. “At this school we expect maximum effort from our students at all times, laziness will not be tolerated. We also expect all students to pass their classes and finish all of their homework on time.” Her words were just making Liam even more nervous than he was before. “Do you understand what I’m telling you?”

“Y-Yes miss.” His voice was meek and it could barely be heard.

“Good, now your first lesson is English and will be taught by Miss Tanning in Class Four B. She is already awaiting your arrival, if there is anything that you’re unsure of in your lesson speak to her and she will help you. Lunch today is at twelve o’clock until one. There are two fifteen-minute breaks during the day as well.”

There were a lot of other things that Mrs Griffin told Liam and he although he was listening he wasn’t fully taking everything onboard. The main thing he was thinking about was that he felt like he had made a huge mistake coming here. He wanted to get away, either go back to Rina or even leave town again. This was something that he was seriously considering but before he could decide they eventually reached the classroom that he was going to be learning in. Mrs Griffin instructed him to go inside.

When Liam did enter the classroom, he could see several students sitting at their desks. All were the same age as him and wearing the same uniform. They were all staring at him as he walked inside and this didn’t make him feel any better. He did notice the teacher looked to be around the same age as Rina and had a warm smile on her face. This made him feel a little easier.

For the next couple of minutes Liam was introduced to the class who gave an unenthusiastic hello to him before he was told to take a seat at an empty desk. The other students didn’t seem to take notice of him after that and they carried on with the lesson. The subject of this English lesson was based around a children’s book which was known as a classic. They were reading through the book and then would learn more about the chapter that they had read.

Thankfully for Liam they were starting at the beginning so he hadn’t missed anything. Each of the students had a copy of the book and one would begin to read it. The teacher would then tell another student to carry on and it continued on from there. Eventually the reading duties fell onto Liam who hadn’t been paying attention that much. Luck was on his side as he was able to pick out where they had stopped and he continued to read. Not too long after that the reader moved onto someone else and he gave a sigh of relief.

One particular reader that he noticed was a girl who was sitting on the desk right next to his. He thought that she looked pretty with her long brown hair and her voice was pleasant for his ears. There was something off about her that he couldn’t put his finger on straight away but it was definitely something that he had noticed.

The class seemed to fly by for Liam and before he knew it the bell rang to indicate that it was finished. He had been given a timetable for him to know what his next class was and where he needed to go. He watched as many of students get up and leave the classroom in a relatively normal manner. He remained behind for a moment before he too got up and left the classroom for his next class.

After a few hours it was finally time for him to have some lunch. Rina had made sure to give him some money in order to buy himself some food. He walked to the dining area where he saw many students queuing up in order to buy their lunches. He stayed quiet and hadn’t spoken to any of the other students since he had arrived. He just quietly bought his food and sat down at a table that was completely empty.

Liam was more than happy to sit by himself but he noticed someone else sitting down at the table. At first, he thought that it meant that he would have to get up and find another table. But he noticed that the person who had sat down was a girl, not just any girl though. She was the same one that he had noticed in her class. She gave him a pleasant smile and it put him at ease.

“Hi, Liam isn’t it?” asked the Girl.

“Y-Yeah that’s right,” replied Liam. He was a little confused as he didn’t know why she was sitting down with him.

“I thought you were, my name’s Wendy. We’re in the same class.”

“Oh yeah, I thought I recognised you.” He was still a little saddened and she noticed this. This caused her to become concerned.

“What’s wrong?”

“It’s nothing, I’m just trying to adjust but it’s a little harder than I expected.”

“Oh, that’s too bad.” She stayed quiet for a moment as she seemed to be thinking. “I know, I’ll help you.”

“What?” He was caught by surprise. “You actually want to help me?”

“Of course, I used to be the new girl here myself last year. I know how hard it can be and you look like you could use a friend. So, what do you say? Do you want me to help you?”

Liam stayed quiet, he was still finding it hard to believe and a part of him thought that it was some kind of trick. However, the look on Wendy’s face made him feel like she was being genuine. It was a look that he had seen in Rina and he agreed to let her help him, she seemed to genuinely like this and it did make him feel a little happier.

The pair continued to eat their lunches and when they were finished they both got up to take their trays away. This was when Liam noticed just how tall Wendy was, this caught him by surprise as she was easily as tall if not a little taller than the teachers. She was around five foot eight inches tall which wasn’t overly tall for a woman but since she was the same age as Liam she was very tall. She was taller than all the other girls and the vast majority of the boys as well. For now, he didn’t mention anything about her height but he wasn’t as impressed as he would have been if he hadn’t started living with Rina.

The rest of the day went well for him. Wendy was true to her word as she helped him as much as she could. She had to focus on her own work but she would help out Liam whenever it was possible. This did make things easier for him and he truly appreciated what she was doing for him. He was feeling more at ease in the class and he had a very tall girl to thank, it was nice for him to know that he had made a friend.

Later Liam began to travel back home to Rina. He felt happier than he had before he left but he was still excited to see her again. He was practically running toward the house and through the garden. He opened up the smaller door and quickly made his way inside of the house, he was a little hungry for his dinner. He was looking toward the ground as he expected her to still be tiny.

However, when he did this he saw a small part of her shoe and he was having to look up. There he saw Rina who was gigantic once again, but rather than being her normal fifteen feet instead she was so tall that her head was pushing against the thirty foot and that was even when she was sitting down. She had her knees up close to her chin and there were a few things around her that had been knocked over when she had grown. If she were standing up at her full height she would easily be sixty feet tall if not taller. She turned her head to him and smiled at him despite the uncomfortable position that she was in.

“Hi Liam,” said Rina in a pleasant voice. “How was your first day?”
Attached Images
File Type: png 8.png (413.2 KB, 79 views)