free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TMC Werewolf?
Thread: TMC Werewolf?
View Single Post
Unread 04-23-2012   #48
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Re: TMC Werewolf?

I'm torn honestly between the girl being aware and being caught off guard honestly. Both have their pluses and minuses of course and both can make good Werewolf transformations. Lets look at our two examples: American Werewolf and The Howling. AW of course he was caught off guard, but still managed to get naked before any real transformations happened, there was very little build-up at all, just BAM! The Howling the guy not only knew he was a Werewolf, but could change at will. Now if we assumed he changed because there was a full moon, then you can definitely see the difference in impact the two styles had. While American Werewolf was sort of this scary, gruesome transformation, The Howling was kind of like a special effects bonanza, something you went to watch like a magician on stage and go "how the hell did they do that?"

One big turn on for me personally is the clothing destruction at the start. Being naked takes away part of why I liked the scene in The Howling. He knew he was a werewolf, he knew he was wearing clothes but left them on just to show the impact his transformation was going to have. Button popping, shirt ripping, it was all just neat to watch. I think the problem with doing it where the girl knows it's going to happen AND be naked makes the idea lose some of the impact that one without the other brings. If she has to know she's going to change, why not just let her put on some shitty clothes or make up an idea to show that maybe she's frustrated with work and can't wait to get the hell out of the clothes that remind her so much of work? A nice ripping out of her clothes scene would add some extra work to the clip, but I think it'd make a little more sense in a way.

I guess I mean that if you know you're a Werewolf, and you know you're going to change, one way or the other, there's not much of a reason to talk about it, cry about it, or even be anything but just pissed off it's going to take away your free time due to a curse! I guess she could be upset about it, unless she's going to remain in control of the Werewolf side, then maybe she could use the change to bust out of some clothes as sort of a tease? I don't know, any Werewolf clip would be good at this point, I just think the unaware is a little better, unless the aware version is going to be destroying so clothes! ~_^ Just my long winded two cents. <3!
Rei-Lin is offline   Reply With Quote