free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TF Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 08-06-2017   #2587
generallyawesome
Frequent Poster

Re: TF Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TF-Viewer View Post
There have been female transformation in Scooby-Doo before, both in some of the series' and films. Kind of silly to dismiss the franchise outright as never containing female TF when there's stuff like;

So, entirely possible for a Scooby movie to have TFs as it's happened a number of times already.
You are correct that Scooby-Doo has had some examples of female TF in them in the past and they were excellent. The reason I was quick to dismiss this Werewolf as not being one of them was that I checked. I read the film's outline on wikipedia and found it to have no actual TF's in there whatsoever. Also if a new movie did feature any such female TF it would have created a buzz on this forum like "Scooby-Doo and the Goblin King" did.

More often than not, A Scooby-Doo villain is going to just be a man/woman in a costume and not something magical. Especially in a Direct to DVD movie. I'm actually surprised that there aren't more Scooby-Doo movies where the monster is real.

I probably should have worded it differently, I was definitely not trying to be dismissive of Scooby-Doo's rich TF history.
generallyawesome is offline   Reply With Quote