free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Original Fiction Concept, Darwin Accelerated
View Single Post
Unread 06-12-2008   #19
AdminstratorDraven
Rumaur Starforce Officer

Re: Original Fiction Concept, Darwin Accelerated

Part Nine: An Address

-Twenty Four Hours after the order

In fifteen hours since the internet stopped working, the major cities of the civilized world had been shocked by silenced communications, stock crashes, riots, looting and crippled police forces had played marry hell with the world before armies of heavily armed black clad superhuman woman began harvesting the populations. Police attempts at containment were shaky at best, and army forces were disorganized, spread thin and several major bases were hit by Nanite Mortar attack early on. The fact that massive disorganized movements of people outside of millions from the cities ran for the country did not help the matter. Chaos reigned and attempts to stop or even limit it proved problematic at best and many people were looking for some sign from some one somewhere besides vague radio reports.

Then, across the world the message was given. Around the world, it flooded into TV stations, the Internet and through satellite radio. The message had a plain room with a leather chair, in which a sapphire haired Gynoid displayed her true self to the planet for the first time in a long while.

“Attention, peoples of the world, I am Unit GN-1/1/001 Adria. I bring you news as to the affairs that have happening as we speak. Despite the initial chaos that has happened as an unavoidable side effect, this is a joyous occasion, for a new age is about to dawn. Several years ago, after painstaking effort I managed to develop a new artificial form of life. ” In the televised version, the rough blueprints of a Gynoid were displayed. “Using Cybernetic and Nano-technologically enhanced human neural tissue as the starting point, installed into a robotic body, a new type of being known as the Gynoid. Programmed with a knowledge of information that would put a faculty of university professors to shame, Given reaction times and Mathematical computational abilities well beyond the most disciplined minds and strong, agile, ageless and easy to repair bodies with senses that put those that natural selection gave us to shame. Emotions and passions were left in place, but malice, sadism and petty hatreds were stripped. To allow ourselves to grow in number, spread across the globe and to protect them from those in the world who fear change, I was forced to resort to camouflaging my sisters as servant robots. From which we managed to set our selves up so that we may disseminate this gift to the world.” On the left side of the screen, a new image appeared of a man in some sort of tank in time-lapse undergoing a transformation becoming more and more feminine “Although the means of our creation are memetic and not Darwinian, we see ourselves as the next chapter in the book of evolution. But unlike previous evolutionary moves in the biological history of the Genus Homo, those who were born in the less intelligence species will not be doomed to extermination at our hand.” On the Image, the skin of the now completely female human began to change color while fingernails dissolved off in slowly advancing patches. “Along with the Gynoids I developed a nano-technological system capable of rapidly reconstructing the human body from an organic to an inorganic construct. I was the first human test subject of the system, remaking my frail organic body into a far more capable mechanical one. I apologize for the disruption of your normal order, but this is truly a day worth remembering. Today begins a new golden age of Rationalism, an age free of so many evils that have plagued mankind.” As the sentence ended, the conversion of the person in the tube had been completed “The end of Disease, starvation, cruelty and malice as man is reborn as Gynoid. The processing has already begun. Already, over twenty million people around the world have been converted into Gynoids. Among them are your friends and family. To all those who resist, stand down and embrace this new age. We do not desire to see anyone die, but evolution is at hand.”

The next stage of Human Evolution is Here, Darwin Accelerated

Tau'va!

Last edited by AdminstratorDraven; 06-13-2008 at 01:28 PM.
AdminstratorDraven is offline   Reply With Quote