free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Foot growth/inflation anyone?
View Single Post
Unread 10-23-2017   #187
Balugawhale
Frequent Poster

Re: Foot growth/inflation anyone?

So i commissioned a friend to write me a few stories, shes a decent writer, here's one

"The Feet Of A Witch,

Part 1

I was sitting at the edge of the bed, my legs extending in front of me, looking at my bare feet…
I ran the toes of my right foot thoughtfully along the underside of my left, slowly tracing along from my heel.. along my arch… to the underside of my other foot’s toes…

In my mind, I contemplated Alex, whom I lusted for so much, and wanted to please…

I gazed down at my size 7 feet…

“Oh why can’t you be bigger?” I begged them. I stretched my toes, painted a ripe cherry red, trying to extend them myself.

As a witch, I was trained in different sorts of magic; but I was a young witch and I hadn’t yet learned spells to modify my own shape.

Then I thought to myself… “My sisters!” “Why, I can ask my sisters to help me… They can cast a spell upon my feet to make them larger, to win the affection of he whom I long for so deeply….”

I held Alex’s face in my mind, imagining the joy that I could impress upon him with the large feet that I knew he craved. I imaged all the sexual pleasing I could bestow upon him with bigger feet… and I made up my mind. “My feet must be bigger,” I resolved, and off to my sisters I went to seek assistance.

After some slight bargaining, my sister Caspia agreed to help me. She warned me that I might experience discomfort during the growth process, but I agreed eagerly, so wanting to satisfy Alex…

Caspia and I stood in my room, face to face. She retrieved some dust from her satchel and sprinkled it across my feet. She looked at me seriously and asked if I was sure. I explained to her I was willing to undergo this discomfort in order to be the object of my love’s affection. With that she chanted a few verses, and cast her hands over my size 7 feet, beginning the spell…

She stood there, looking at me with anticipation and a slight apprehension. Suddenly, I felt a warming within my feet.. A sort of tingling began beneath the surface of my skin. I looked up to Caspia, nervously biting my lip. She could see in my face that the process was beginning. “Remember, the magic power is re-arranging the atoms in your flesh,” she reminded me. “You are going to be experiencing some intense changes…”

I stood there, as my feet began to feel like they were pulsing…

itchiness spread across the skin of my feet, and I could feel the insides growing… stretching out the skin…

The sensations were becoming more intense… I began to breathe deeper….

I could feel the bones inside my feet growing… I held my breath, and let out little pants every few seconds in an attempt to tolerate the pain…

“Mmmm,” I moaned softly as my bone mass increased. My feet began to stretch before my eyes…

My foot began to lengthen and widen… The spell had worked! I watched eagerly as my feet began to stretch, keeping in mind how I would use these enlarged feet to bring so much pleasure to my Alex….

The arch of my foot ached, and slowly began to increase it’s curve as well, slightly throwing me off balance. I caught myself on Caspia’s shoulder.

“Stay strong,” she whispered, as my feet continued to pulse, the skin feeling fiery hot, as my feet grew before my eyes.

My toes began to expand more, my entire foot bursting through the sandal I had been wearing…

I stood there, panting heavily, looking at my feet. My size 7 feet had now swollen to a size 11…

I breathed heavy, looking at my beautiful large feet before me… I couldn’t wait to impress them upon my lover….

I imagined his head rolling back in pleasure, as I took my gigantic feet and sensuously used them to pleasure him….

I couldn’t wait a moment longer, I had to see him…."
Balugawhale is offline   Reply With Quote