free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Foot growth/inflation anyone?
View Single Post
Unread 10-24-2017   #188
Balugawhale
Frequent Poster

Re: Foot growth/inflation anyone?

Another :

Shoestore Encounter

I stepped out of the car, the sandal of my petite size 7 left foot stepping out of the car, followed by my right. I stretched out my toes in my fitted sandals, and began to walk towards the entrance, unaware of what was about to happen to me.

I was at the mall with my boyfriend and it was business as usual. We checked out a few stores, got a Jamba Juice. I wanted to get a new pair of shoes so we headed to DSW.

Samuel and I were perusing the selection, when out of the corner of my eye I spied three totally strange looking woman, who had exaggerated features, and were dressed rather differently.

I nudged Samuel in the shoulder and motioned toward the women.

"Oh my god, Sam, look at them!" I said to him, snickering. "Look at their FEET!"

I motioned toward the women's particularly large feet.

"Oh my god," Sam said, chuckling quietly. "Dude, they're FREAKS!"

"Watch this," I say to Sam, grabbing him by the wrist and leading him to the women a few aisles down.

I approach the women, unaware that they were witches, as they were scrounging through various boxes of shoes, undoubtedly attempting to find a size that would accommodate their large feet.

"Hey," I say to the women, with a smirk.

Feeling an impulse to impress Sam, I get a little more snarky when they don't immediately respond.

"Hey FREAKS," I address the women.

The three turn to me, bewildered by my disrespect and interruption.

The tallest one turns to me. "How can I help you, Little Girl?" she responds.

"I was just wondering," I sass the woman, "do they even make a size for those hideously large feet?"

The woman's eyes burned at me. Her two sisters stand at her side, obviously flustered by the insult, as she deepens with rage.

"Ooh, you nasty child," she starts at me. "Thou likes to judge others, doesn't she?"

I barely pay any attention, instead chuckling with Samuel.

The witch notices my continuing disrespect and gets even more enraged. She turns to her sisters. "Well, this little one certainly likes to point the finger at others, doesn't she?"

The sisters nod in agreement, the two still obviously discouraged by the girl's comment, and the other feeling the brewing of vengeance.

"Well, let's see how she feels with some bigger endowments of her own.."

The other two women nodded excitedly among their sister, as she points a crooked finger at my feet, and began to chant:

"Widen the soles and stretch the toes..."

All of a sudden I felt an intense throb in my feet.

The two sister witches whispered wickedly, "bigger,bigger, grow, grow!....."

Another jolt of sensation in my feet. I look down. The skin is swelling. "Ahh," I pant, looking desperately to Samuel, standing there baffled.

"Extend the arch and grow the bones...."

With that my feet creak, as the arch suddenly enlarges. The bones stretching within my feet. "Stop!" I cry out.

"Larger, larger, more more!" The sisters laugh.

My feet surge out in size in front of me, breaking through my cute little sandals. "What's happening to me?!" I beg. A burning sensation pulses through my throbbing feet as the skin stretches. "What's happening?!"

"For every step your feet will take....."

A loud stretching sound is heard as my feet continue to grow, my toes dangling over the edge of my sandals.

"A larger footprint they will create...."

I moan deeply, grabbing hold of Samuel's shoulder as my large feet knock me off balance.

"From now on this is your fate..."

I moan into his arm, my feet continuing to throb and grow. "What is this?!" I moan.

"Your friends' 13s you will now take"...

"My friend's 13s?!" I cry to the witch. "What does that mean?!!" My feet throb in my sandals. "What's happening to me?"

"Babe, look!" Sam interrupts me, pointing down to our feet, side by side. "Babe! You're feet are the same size as mine!!"

I looked down. My feet, swollen and tore through my sandals WERE the same size as Samuel's huge men size 13s!!

I looked up to the woman and her sisters, who looked down at me smirking.

"You WITCH!" I cried out.

"Teach ya' to be rude to women with big feet," the witch said, her and her sisters walking off snickering.
Balugawhale is offline   Reply With Quote