View Single Post
Unread 11-25-2013   #103
Wolf9Guard
Process Fan

Re: Paradox Alice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMako View Post
Thanks Wolf - very much appreciate that

Yeah... I've been in touch with some of the cast and crew these past few weeks... even talking yesterday with the DP - Frederick Schroeder who has been campaigning for his STRIPPED documentary on comics lately - and we've all been a bit shocked at the negative backlash the movie has gotten for reasons none of us saw coming. There seems to be a lot of "hate" coming from people who think we actually made a movie with a Pro-Christian Agenda. Which is making us all shake our heads - as that wasn't at all what the movie is about or what we set out to make. And also makes a lot of us wonder if these people making the comments actually watched the movie all the way through to see what happens.

We also do feel some "hate" is coming from those who are uncomfortable about the whole sex change thematic (which we did see coming). Ethan (the actor who played Alex) pointed out to me a couple weeks ago - that there seems to be a strong divide of peeps on the movie. Very passionate about either really liking it for "the chances it takes and how original it is" or very passionate about "hating it for the very same reasons". His outlook - "Hey at least people are talking about it and feel strongly one way or the other".

Cheers!!!
The whole pro christian thing is likely comments from christians. Very few people outside of the biblical faiths will openly comment stuff like that. Hell i been in Pagan chats before and its rarely ever brought up despite being on two sides of a coin almost. Sorry gona stop myself there before i go on. Much Karma your way for the plot.
Worlds apart.

I am a published Author,
Though all I have,
Are my Poems.

Check me out at Barns and Noble,
If you like : http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/mitch-haack
Wolf9Guard is offline   Reply With Quote