Thread: Paradox Alice
View Single Post
Unread 11-25-2013   #104
MsMako
Lover

Re: Paradox Alice

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielsangeo View Post
Mako: Don't know if I said this before but I want to give my kudos to everyone involved in the making of that movie. A superb job by everyone involved.
Thanks D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf9Guard View Post
The whole pro christian thing is likely comments from christians. Very few people outside of the biblical faiths will openly comment stuff like that. Hell i been in Pagan chats before and its rarely ever brought up despite being on two sides of a coin almost. Sorry gona stop myself there before i go on. Much Karma your way for the plot.
I don't doubt that. It's been a fascinating ride to say the least. Most of what I have created in the past had just a very small audience that was looking for this kind of content. With PARADOX ALICE - the audience is all over the map. Not just peeps looking for the niche. I remember screening THE KISS for hundreds of mainstream peeps when we released it almost 10 years ago. And even then - most peeps found the film uncomfortable when it came to the TF TG element. Especially cause I take it seriously and don't normally play it for laughs.

- Miss Mako -
MsMako is offline   Reply With Quote