free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)
View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2020   #7748
Vindaloopriest
Process Fan

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

A pretty good time for 90's corruption scenarios being realized. Exxidor recently put out a few Bordello of Blood pinups on VampYou with Catherine (the movie's heroine) turned into one of the villainess' fetish gear-clad vampire prostitute minions, a scenario I've always wanted to see since the film's "twist" ending. I did a quick PSP of a couple of the images together to create a before/after shot. Also, there's a couple photoshops of vamped Catherine using the fetish gear scene from the film.
vamp_catherine4.jpg
vamp_catherine5.jpg
Bordello_Catherine_Final3.jpg
Bordello_Catherine_Second_Pose2.jpg
Bord_Group5.jpg

And Ochigan recently put out a pixiv drawing of a corruption scenario from VS Knight Lamune & 40 Fire.

Basically two of the princesses from the previous Lamune series have been held captive by the bad guys the whole show. In the mid-series climax the heroes finally find them and it's revealed they're wearing brainwashing collars, and fling off their princess dresses to reveal they've become evil dominatrix knights with lightsabers (only lasts a few minutes, though). Ochigan made some art of the third princess (main heroine of the previous Lamune series) also brainwashed and turned.

I photoshopped the image on top of a still from the anime to create a group shot (I've included a couple mixed results photoshop attempts to smooth out the quality difference between the modern image and the 20 year old JPG I had, also including a couple more stills from the show).
Ramune9.jpg
Ramune11.jpg
Ramune30a.jpg
Ramune5.jpg
Ramune4.jpg
[Live-eviL]_VS_Knight_Lamune_&_40_fire_-_Ep_01_[89E7EFC0].avi_snapshot_11.22_[16359].png
th.jpg
Also found some really good Castlevania art of vampire Annette and orb brainwashed Richter & Maria on pixiv.
castlevania_richter_annette10.jpg

Last edited by Vindaloopriest; 01-12-2020 at 07:13 AM.
Vindaloopriest is offline   Reply With Quote