free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Anomalous Materials (Growth Process, Out-of-Clothes) by Subsin13
View Single Post
Unread 10-28-2018   #16
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Cool Re: Anomalous Materials (Growth Process, Out-of-Clothes) by Subsin13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecher View Post
So no one wants to talk about how awesome that was? Ok I will. That was awesome. Best growth 3D animation
Lecher,

I think some people gravitated more to the original GTSCity thread. But I know of at least one Forum regular here who has yet to post any comment whatsoever about the animation. It could be from the fact that I started this thread, and he avoids me for my political views like the plague. His loss.

Our gain. I agree 100% that AM is the best growth 3D animation I've seen. Not only was it a vast step up from his prior, Toon Growth, but also a definitive piece all its own. While I left the spoiler prompt-hidden shocked Meep emoji on the GTSCity thread, I sat down and wrote probably 2-3 pages worth of thorough feedback to Subsin13 in a private message.

Charming person as his responses were. I'm quite grateful for his meticulous work to create AM. I also hope this serves as a wake-up call to other animators who may now be challenged to match, or top what Subsin13 has accomplished.

Clothes bursting is now very possible in 3D animation.
Let the buttons fly free...

Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote