free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - tell me what you all think?
View Single Post
Unread 01-13-2007   #49
marshmallowkingII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metatron
love the look of shock do you have a site or deviant art account?

i had a site but got rid of it just like the yahoogroup because i didnt have the neccessary tools that i needed its been almost two years ago when i annialated them. the dA account i had.. i dicided to close it down for personal reasons as for the new wereabouts i dont plan to make it known since i havent got anything prepared to post on it and i dont want to use just these childesh sketches of mine ..

maybe after a inking or cg-colour them you'll see them on my new da page as of now im just a random person contributing to the forum with what i have ^o^/)

((on the childesh sketches note: i say this because i only used 5 to maybe under 20 minutes to make all these drawings they dont have much detail as i'd normally try to put into them. mostly do to the change in the fetish concept so it'll take a while adapting to it.

so as for the site please dont expect its location to be given out or any detailed art to be seen since im kinda in a mental block right now so that means i cant get into the mood to ink XD lol but glad you like my drawings anyways ^^

there was one drawing i did as an animation of lips, butt and breast growth but there some guro in it as in the two area's burst from too much reproductive cell rupturing the flesh . the caused was by some magic book.. if it isnt agianst any rules on here i'd post it up but just for a heads up its unfinesh and still in roughsketch the girl is in her teens with a petit figure ((meaning zero breast and or any womanly curves))