The Process Forum - View Single Post - WG piccehs by Satsurou
View Single Post
Unread 04-08-2007   #9
Kyrex
The Thread Ender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metatron
Come on now Kyrex you seem to be a little eronous in your charges
to your first accusation it seems you never looked down at the one labled "Asuka and Shinji" Where is shows asuka gaining, nor did you look at the ones titled "Magic Spellbook" or "Alice in Wonderland" For your second I'm not going to comment because I really dont care thats your own and others pet pev. For your third at least give the guy credit for going out there and finding something yes its been around but ironically no one has posted his work here that much.
To Anteaus03 Kudos sir on an intresting find just make sure you spell it out some people go a little nuts here.
For the process stuff that is there, I stick by my third point: It's still old. Many of those date back to the y!group days. Anyone who's been looking for them hasn't hand any problems finding them.
I'll admit, it was a nice gesture to report it to us and it's a nice thing that we need more of. I apologize for being so overly apprehensive but, I hope you, Anteaus03, understand that it's not much of a 'find' if it wasn't lost.
Kyrex is offline   Reply With Quote