free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Operation: Half Off - Shrink Fan Comics
View Single Post
Unread 01-17-2018   #13
Bendo
Leecher

Re: Operation: Half Off - Shrink Fan Comics

In my Opinion, Operation Half-Off is the best Comic you have in your current comic list. I love it and I didn't regret joining for this comic.
I hope for a part two which is a closed episode, too. If I have a storyline/ idea for a part two where can I send it?

Good

- nice shown process/ sequences of shrinking, multiple shrinking

- a superhot blonde heroine, who is caused by the situation naked most of the time. She is a lovely and clever character.

- no big prologue (one page and then the shrinking starts), possible through the narration style.

- high quality art and good, well-thought storyline (I liked the explanation of the "Half-Off-device")

- mention of her actual heights in the description

- tension till the end and unexpected turns

- I somehow like the idea of willingly shrinking to reach aims, therefore I liked "small fortune", too

- the story is told in one comic and isn't interrupted with a "to be continued "

Bad

- nothing

In general

I love shrink fan and that it offers new stories but I don't like that there is only one story per month, I hope that you increase release dates ratio. As result it is annoying to see a fantastically good story like "small fortune" and you have to wait a year till continuation.
Bendo is offline   Reply With Quote