The Process Forum - View Single Post - Operation: Half Off - Shrink Fan Comics
View Single Post
Unread 02-13-2019   #21
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Re: Operation: Half Off - Shrink Fan Comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottle View Post
I wasn't bad, I'm not a fan of the style and designs, but that's just my taste; even so I think the comic would have worked better if the main girl had a more "generic" character design, the compresence of details like tatoos, long nails and big earrings makes for a too specific kind of appeal in my opinion.
About the story it was a fun read overall, I appreciated things like the fight scenes for example, or the "reveal scene" that I won't spoil; in general I just would have preferred more balance between normal interactions and actual sexual scenes likes the masturbation in the car, but anyway that's all.
I hope I didn't sound rude/arrogant, if so it's probably because english is not my first language, I know this is just my personal opinion.
No worries -- your English is fine! I am always happy to receive feedback from fans who've read the comics and offer their honest opinion.