free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TF Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 06-04-2011   #1489
TF-Viewer
Slave to the Process Forum

Re: TF Request Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrandrall View Post
Something I've posted before, but didn't think at the time to ask more specifically about it:

These two clips here:

and

Would someone with better Japanese language skills possibly be able to come up with a brief synopsis explaining exactly what is going on? I'm pretty sure the action is from some sort of curse or something from not giving money at the temple box or dropping it, but I'd like to know more. Also, does any of the dialog explain if it's the coats turning the women into animals or just absorbing them...and just their pets are left alone?

thanks.
Though I don't know for certain, it was always my guess that the coat turned them into animals. For these reasons listed below:

1. Their clothes were left on the floor afterward, seems like a big hint.
2. The reaction of the other girls upon seeing the animals, they're shocked and confused when they see that little dog. Their friend apparently doesn't have a dog, or they wouldn't be so surprised by it's presence.
3. It's a fur coat, there's too many puns or ironic twists one can make by turning a person who's wearing the fur of an animal into an animal themselves. That's probably what they were going for when they wrote it.
TF-Viewer is offline   Reply With Quote