The Process Forum - View Single Post - mind control, bimbo transformation
View Single Post
Unread 03-09-2017   #2968
tghawk555
New look! Whatcha think?

Re: mind control, bimbo transformation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazeroth View Post
Sortimid is a nice artist. I'm a fan of his work for some time now. I'm also an Artist who create Bimbofication and Breast Expansion works and had years ago a similar problem. There are always people who think that just a naked woman, no matter if transformed into a Bimbo or a guy transformed into a girl, is misogynist. The problem is that the people get more and more hypersensitve about normal things like naked woman or naked woman who have fun or woman who turn into Bimbos. There are more then enough woman out in the world who increases their bust to enourmos size or turn themselfs into Barbie dolls. Maybe you have seen it with Emma Watson. This young actress it a feminist. She fight for woman rights. She wear a piece of clothes that let large parts of her chest free to see for everyone and the hypersensitive people start to cry: Who can a person like her a feminist? And she asked: "What have my breasts to do to be a feminist?" And she is right. As woman it is her decision to wear whatever she want and to show so much skin of her body as she want. And so it is as Artist. It is our decision how we create this fantasy or what we do with them. Shows that how we work with womans in reality or how we stand to them? No. It is just a fantasy, for some a fetish. Nothing more. And Sortimid had shown a good reaction to this public reaction. He stays cool and make his stuff. He acted friendly and give enough informations out to the people without any anger. I'm sure that he was nervous and sad about that, but he acted cool. I think that this maked him stronger and better as before.

*sorry if i maked some grammer mistakes. English isn't my native language
Well said! And that's a good summary of the situation.

(What is your native language, anyway? I've never known...)

Teehee! Like what you see, boys?

There need to be more werewoman TG sequences!!

A TG sequence is not a TG sequence without process and a clothes change!

Bimbos Aren't Sluts! 181 supporters and counting!

Official bet between me and OhZone (Result to be determined on November 4, 2020)

Check out my dA: TGHawk's Lounge
tghawk555 is offline   Reply With Quote