The Process Forum - View Single Post - Skyrim and Boobies
View Single Post
Unread 01-17-2013   #20
Calhoun
Lurker

Re: Skyrim and Boobies

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord of War View Post
This guide is great man, thanks a lot. But im having trouble with the butterfly armor, where am i supposed to put it?
Sorry that I didn't go over any of that stuff for the extra bits.

For mods, you place the .esp file in the main Data folder. For Steam installations, it's something like

Program Files\Valve\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\data\

And if it has a MESHES or TEXTURES folder, you drop that into the Data folder as well. If it asks you to replace something, say yes, but only if you know what it's replacing. It's a good idea to look in those folders to see what files are there to make sure you're not overwriting something unintentionally.

TL;DR - Copy GoldButterfly1.1.esp, the Meshes and textures folder into your \skyrim\data folder.

Once in the game...I have no idea where to get the armor from legitimately. Sorry! I had used it myself to replace the Shrouded armor.

To find it in game, or any item for that matter if you're a filthy cheater, open up the console (hit the ~ key ingame) and type -

help "Gold Butterfly" 4

And hit enter. This will give you a list of the object IDs with "Gold Butterfly" in their name. You can then add any of them you want to your inventory by entering

player.additem ObjectID 1

The 1 is the quantity. The Object ID depends on the amount of mods you have installed and their load order for the first two digits. For example, I would enter

player.additem 30001002 1

Then repeat for the boots, gloves, etc.
Calhoun is offline   Reply With Quote