free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Super Tall Sabine Wren From Star Wars Rebels
View Single Post
Unread 02-07-2018   #29
a0040pc

Re: Super Tall Sabine Wren From Star Wars Rebels

Both Sabine and Attichitcuk could do nothing but look at her still elongated tongue. Attichitcuk didn’t know what to say but he could feel her hand trembling. It was through no fault of her own that the trembling was taking place. He began to hear the same stretching sound that always seemed to accompany one of her growth spurts.

Before Attichitcuk could say another word, he felt Sabine’s hand growing around him. Her fingers stretched at a frightening pace and the flesh of the hand covered more and more of his body. She wanted to say his name in panic but she still couldn’t speak thanks to her elongated tongue. That was not her only concern as she looked down at her left foot beginning to stretch and grow as well.

Sabine suddenly found her vantage point suddenly increase as she felt her neck grow even longer. As it grew her tongue seemed to retract into her mouth and she could feel Attichitcuk in her still growing hand. She noticed that her arm was stretching as well and she felt her free hand strike the ground as her arm had grown practically as long as her entire body.

Over the course of the next several seconds Sabine continued to grow as she stretched taller and taller. Each body part would grow to a great size in comparison to the rest of her but then it would catch up. She groaned every time in discomfort as her torso and vital stretch and expand. She did make sure to keep a grip on Attichitcuk so that he didn’t fall. As she grew taller the fall only increased.

Eventually Sabine’s body seemed to stop growing for the moment. She still looked very stretched but at least her body was in proportion to itself. She looked at Attichitcuk who was still in her hand. From her point of view, it looked like he had shrunk as he seemed to only be a few inches tall. She knew the truth although she wanted to deny it as much as she could.

“Attichitcuk are you alright?” asked Sabine. Her voice was much louder than she expected thanks to the fact that her vocal cords had grown as well.

“I’m fine but look at you Sabine,” replied Attichitcuk. He couldn’t help but feel some fear toward her. He knew that she wouldn’t hurt him but her sheer size was almost too much for him to handle. “You’re gigantic!”

“That’s not important right now. I need to get you back home but I think I’m too big to fit on a ship now.” She groaned for a moment as she felt her torso stretch which only added to her height. “And even if we do find a ship I think I’d only be able to fit on it for a few minutes. I don’t want to say this but I can’t get you home.”

“Don’t say that, you’ll figure something out.” He was afraid that they would be apart again. For the last two weeks he wanted nothing more than to be with her for protection. Now he was facing the prospect of being away from her again and this time there didn’t seem to be any chance of them reuniting.

Sabine was about to try and reassure him but she began to hear a familiar sound. It was not of her body growing but of a vehicle. A vehicle that was often the last thing that many pilots and civilians would hear. It was the unmistakable roar of an Imperial TIE Fighter. She quickly looked up and she could see several coming down to the surface of the planet.

When the Trandoshans had lost control of the Wookies they had requested assistance from the Empire. The Wookie slaves were of great value to them and didn’t wish to allow them to escape. Because of this the Empire had sent a squad of TIE Fighters ahead of a small invasion force.

Sabine looked up at the approaching TIE Fighters and she knew what she needed to do. She could feel her shins beginning to stretch upwards and although the TIE Fighters were too high for her she knew that it wouldn’t be a problem soon.

“Listen to my words carefully,” said Sabine. “I’m going to put you down now, make your way to any Wookie that you can find and tell them where you’re from.”

“But what about you?” replied Attichitcuk. There was some fear in his voice. “I don’t want to leave you.”

“It’s too dangerous to be around me right now. I need to deal with those TIE Fighters and soon I’m going to be too big to protect you anymore. It’ll be dangerous to stay around me.” She squatted down to the ground but she was careful as she could feel the unevenness of her body. “Now run, I promise you that everything will be fine.”

Attichitcuk looked up at her for a few moments as he felt his feet touch down onto the ground. He was afraid but he couldn’t argue with what she was saying. In the end he did as he was told as ran as fast as his legs could carry him. He saw the direction that the other Wookies had taken and he hoped to find some soon.

With Attichitcuk out of the way Sabine focused on the task at hand. As she stood up to her full height she could feel various parts of her body stretching and expanding. In a matter of a few seconds her height more than tripled and she realised just how fast she was growing. It seemed that the collar had stopped her growth spurt but now that it had been removed it was making up for lost time. She shuddered to think how tall she would become when she finally stabilised.

Sabine’s growth spurt had allowed her to be at a suitable height to engage with the TIE Fighters. The pilots inside of them were surprised by her sudden appearance and they began to engage with them. She began to remember how many people she cared about who had been killed by such fighters. This filled her with anger and she quickly raised her arm to swat away at an incoming TIE Fighter.

Fortunately for the pilot he was able to dodge out of the way and the others began to fire at her. They were just out of her reach but that changed when she felt her arms beginning to elongate again. In a matter of seconds, they were significantly longer than her legs and the unexpected TIE Fighters were caught by surprise. One was unfortunate to fly into her forearm. It was instantly destroyed on impact and she could see the TIE Fighters remaining. The pilots were now extra vigilante of Sabine as they could see that she was still growing before their eyes.
Attached Images
File Type: png wook12.png (801.1 KB, 71 views)