free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Harem Protagonist - Dating Sim With BE (Last Kickstarter Days!)
View Single Post
Unread 06-12-2018   #46
Kojiro Highwind
Screwy Neko

Re: Harem Protagonist - Dating Sim With BE (Last Kickstarter Days!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azeroth View Post
Been with the project for a couple of month, and it typical political power struggle.
I been with the project since December 2016. Nearly everyone didn't know i was around on our work server during that time. I only started getting attention when all the other artists had gone and CB only had me left. I still worked with him thinking that the project would be fine but in the end after talking with him on some DMs, i decided i just wanted to complete the chibi set and move on. There's a bit too much stress coming from this so I can't really say my views are the same as the others in teh dev team. CB is more than welcome to come to me for some more stuff but im gonna stay neutral about it and just be a 3rd party to commission stuff from rather than a member of his staff. I mean, he did pay me when i asked so i know he has the cash but from talking with the devs, i was the only one that was actually paid on time for anything.

Kojiro Highwind is offline   Reply With Quote