The Process Forum - View Single Post - Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store
View Single Post
Unread 11-26-2014   #26
Mr Wayne
The Man~the Myth~the Bat

Thumbs up Re: Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookbabe View Post
So sorry I didn't see that question Mr. Wayne. I'm about to tell you right now, because I just got around to finishing the test in my newest MP3.

This MP3 consists of two of my favorite Fantasies, first a TG TF of a man who storms my stage, then I grow big and domineering. And I've even decided to add samples this time around too!

Nelly the Nervous Magician

And since I thought there might be people who wouldn't be interested in hearing any of the TG side I decided to split it in two and have a separate TG and GTS MP3 as well. So since this is the Growth section here is the GTS only file.

Nelly the Nervous Magician (GTS only)

If you do end up giving it a listen, please tell me how you liked it.

This is only advertised on here right now. If there are people who would prefer to pay through niteflirt, I will be posting that link up early Friday morning, or you can always message me there and I can send you a PTV before I release it for everyone.
ComicBookBabe,

Only hearing one sound effect at the end of the sample, the stretching was convincing for an effect from you I haven't heard yet. So you have thumbs up from me.

But where goes ye from here?

And I too had lost track of this thread, so after my post I'm subscribing to keep better track.

^_^

And btw, happy Thanksgiving to you and all.

Last edited by Mr Wayne; 11-26-2014 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Oops...
Mr Wayne is offline   Reply With Quote