free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Down the Drain - Shrink Fan Comics
View Single Post
Unread 06-02-2019   #4
Captain Ash
Adventurer

Re: Down the Drain - Shrink Fan Comics

“Down to the Drain” is a comic, based on a short comic from a 4-Chan artist, who is often called in the community as Drawanon or Draw-bro; as the author and creator of these comics never revealed an artist-name and only post anonymous.

This version of the comic is an extension of the original with some thoughts and dialogues of the protagonist.
The artist did a great job on adding some nice perspectives of the shrinking scene.
The body language and face expressions are captured perfectly to her current predicament.

Summary
This comic has a nice slowly shrinking process.
Although the comic contain all story elements of the original it add only a few minor details, e.g. why she is taking a shower.
For my taste, there is too much cursing when the character shrinks.
Besides the extended shrinking and the beautiful art, the comic adds nothing really new, like why Denise is shrinking.
Or how she is discovering her new gigantic environment.
Although I like the ending, I missed the opportunity to build more on this last part.

It is hinted that Denise will be found by her room-mate in another chapter, but for me this comic is completed and fine as it is.
Even though some might wonder, if the extension of an already existing comic was necessary instead of doing something new, I see this comic as what it is:
only a nice slowly shrinking comic to enjoy.
Captain Ash is offline   Reply With Quote