The Process Forum - View Single Post - TaylorMadeClips BE Updates
View Single Post
Unread 06-21-2008   #161
Taylor
TaylorMadeClips.com

Re: Mistress Taylor Presents BE Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxon View Post
oh wow,you find time for this and still do school?amazing you seem to have very good scheduling skills,and tiny bubbles was a blast by the way,but just had to get a little off topic on how you can post,class,and all that but im just being retarded it would seem,i just woke up and saw the class thing
I finished school a couple years ago ( actually, almost I have some final research I keep avoiding). I had no life for over a decade while going to school. I did videos for other companies while I went to school full time. My family is ready to kill me since I am not using my degrees at all. It is weird how life turns out. I worked so hard to get through graduate school only to find that what I really want to do is produce video which I don't need to take any classes to do.
I actually just took a 3 week special effects makeup class. I love doing makeup also and there were a ton of things I wanted to learn. I just finished Friday so I have been spending the day figuring out which girls to book this week. I am open to all suggestions for female talent for my videos. This includes name talent and/or specific types of girls you would like to see in BE video.