The Process Forum - View Single Post - TaylorMadeClips BE Updates
View Single Post
Unread 06-23-2008   #165
Taylor
TaylorMadeClips.com

Re: Mistress Taylor Presents BE Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxon View Post
ah,well if your making money and enjoying yourself why would your family care,i mean some families have problems with nudity,but they say the body is a temple,but i can feel you on the decade of no life,im just getting out of a transitional period in my life of childhood delinquency and that feeling of"nothing to do and nowhere to go" boredom,but now all i do is school,work,and fish,but after i graduate this year im looking to get into a college or technical school with a good engineering class,but less about me,its good you've found something that makes you happy and actually gets you out of the house,so are you the business director for your videos and all that,or th owner?that made me wonder today watching a vid,is the taylor made logo an owned,or a published thing,sory i cant really word it,but take no offence from this,it just made me wonder
Glad to hear you are getting out that transitional period. Good luck with finding the right school!!!

Taylormadeclips is just me and my business partner Bud. We also use Bud's friend to edit some of the clips. I shoot the majority of the stuff we release unless of course I am in it or it is one of the growth ( height) clips which Bud mainly shoots. I was starting to shoot them but I think my focus is now primarily going to be on BE. I have so much fun shooting it.