The Process Forum - View Single Post - TaylorMadeClips BE Updates
View Single Post
Unread 06-23-2008   #166
vaxon
cafe' barista mista

Re: Mistress Taylor Presents BE Updates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
Glad to hear you are getting out that transitional period. Good luck with finding the right school!!!

Taylormadeclips is just me and my business partner Bud. We also use Bud's friend to edit some of the clips. I shoot the majority of the stuff we release unless of course I am in it or it is one of the growth ( height) clips which Bud mainly shoots. I was starting to shoot them but I think my focus is now primarily going to be on BE. I have so much fun shooting it.
kudos,actually the art of BE can be more scientific and more fulfilling ive learned,BE if you see the art here is one of the most diverse and fruitious things to do,so you've chosen a good path in entertainment,especially with height enhancement,instead of fetishism,it shows a learning of ourselves and of the human body,sorry to go off our conversation about that,yeah,before i go to school though as im traveling there ive got a plan that my dad once wanted to do,so before i go to my educational prowess im just gonna fish my heart out starting with clench river then down all the way to Florida,so im kind of going abck into a transitional period,but just to do something i want,possibly an infrastructural hiatus to rest from finaly getting out of kid schools,you ever wanted to do that before you started taylor made?oh and thank you for answering my question ms.taylor