free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Growing hunger part 2 by boris alien is now in production, asking for some donations?
View Single Post
Unread 05-12-2012   #19
brainstorm
Process Fan

Re: Growing hunger part 2 by boris alien is now in production, asking for some donati

Sorry guys, been purposely holding back, posting new preview, as not been much to show of this, as may mentioned this has bit more plot to it, alot of what was left mystery in first is explained here.

Also introduction to girls school, and new character who is friend of absorbing girl who curisousty as to how she wound up a ballooned up gets better of her, learn here her expansions aren't permante, as after body burns off calories due to metabolsim she she deflates shrinks back down again, armed with extreme hunger.

The animation ends with set up with first two sets of absorbtoin scenes, what remains sex, absorbtion growth expansion, and set up for part 3.

Again, i hate ask but if anybody like fund some money or donate some for project i appreciate it, normally i don't ask for help with all comissions i have done, cause can guage and budget the things how see fit but with boris, guy can't ever give clear estimate on anything though can round around to point.

So always winds up bieng bit bigger than think it be, anybody who is intersted, you can contact boris here and tell intersted in donating.

bsnsborisof@abv.bg

And here is preview no 2, i add that this part have the most sexual content of all parts of the story after this i plan move away from sexual situations, just get on to what actually here to see expansions and absorbtions, oh yeah be alot more giantess content in next parts to.

http://aryion.com/g4/view/218674
brainstorm is offline   Reply With Quote