free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Mighty Female Muscle Comix
View Single Post
Unread 11-27-2019   #83
steeleblazer84
Frequent Poster

Re: Mighty Female Muscle Comix

Special sale right now!!!!! Read below for details.

Thanksgiving is a time for one to reflect on the things that they are thankful for. Besides my family, and the great artists that I've worked with and forged relationships with, one of the biggest things I'm thankful for is all the support MFMC has received through the years.

Mighty Female Muscle Comix is not a big comic business, and while the women in our comics might be large and in charge, MFMC is a small and humble business. It is your support that keeps the comic library growing bigger and bigger. It is your very support that makes it keep growing ever larger just like the women in our comics.

So I want to thank you all for this support. For the first time ever there is a sale at MFMC. From right now till the end of next Monday you will receive a discount of $7.50 on all orders over 21 dollars. This just my small way to say thank you for all your generous support through the years.

And its a great time to maybe take a chance on some of the series that you all might have been on the fence about. Catch up on the adventures of Ms. Liberty, or maybe even discover the audio stories that we just added this past year.

Here is a link to my shopify page: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/

And really as always thank you all so much for your support. It truly is your support that makes MFMC grow big and strong just like the women in our comics. Thank YOU!!!!!