free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story
View Single Post
Unread 01-23-2019   #19
a0040pc

Re: The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story

It was the night of the school dance and Rina was carefully combing Liam’s hair. He was already wearing some smart looking clothing that was similar to that he wore when it was Wendy’s birthday. He was a little annoyed as he continued to sit there, his giant legal guardian continued to brush his hair and was even humming a little. Even though she was much larger than him she was still able perform the task.

He had already been sprayed with relatively expensive aftershave and had been given a warm bath. Like Rina he knew that tonight was an important night but he still thought that she was going a little overboard. In his mind she was making too much of a fuss about all of this and he just wanted her to be done.

‘You know you don’t have to do all this Rina,” said Liam as he looked up at Rina. He was sitting on a table while she was kneeling down and combing his hair. “I look fine as I am.”

“Oh, Liam you can’t go to the dance until you look absolutely perfect,” replied Rina. She continued combing the hair and although she knew how much he wanted her to stop she still felt that it was something that needed to be done. “Besides, I’m done now anyway.” She chuckled and put the comb down. “Ok, stand up and turn to me.” In silence he did what he was told as he turned around for her. She put her hands together with glee as she continued to look at him. “Oh Liam, you are the most handsome little man in all the world.” Carefully she pinched his cheek which he seemed to be embarrassed about. “I could just eat you up right now.”

“I feel like an idiot.” He felt her release his cheek but the smile was still on her face. “Everyone’s going to laugh at me.”

“Nonsense, everyone’s going to be dressed up just like you. Besides, you want to look handsome for Wendy, now don’t you?”

“I-I guess.” He thought about his friend and dancing with her was something that he was looking forward to. Even though he couldn’t dance very well.

Within a few minutes Liam found himself sitting on Rina’s shoulder as she had increased her size to thirty feet in height. She was on the way to Wendy’s home and she could tell that he was a little nervous. It was a big night for him and she just assured him to remain calm and enjoy himself. But before the conversation could continue any further, they arrived at their destination.

Liam was the one who had knocked on her door and when Wendy opened it, he was taken aback by her. She was wearing a beautiful green dress along with a pair of strapped sandals, she had also applied a small amount of make-up on her face. She had found the right balance which made it seem that she hadn’t put too much on. In his mind he had never seen her so beautiful and it made him blush a little. She too thought that he looked handsome and she too began to blush.

It was only a few minutes later when Rina finally dropped the pair off at the school. She promised to pick them up a few hours later and she also told them to have a nice time. One thing that she thought was cute was how Liam and Wendy looked together. She thought that they would make the cutest couple although she knew that for now, they were just friends.

Wendy looked at the school and she couldn’t help but feel nervous. She felt warmer than she normally did and she began to fear that something terrible would happen. They walked close to each other as they went inside, they could see that the hall was full of other students who were dancing and having fun. On a table to the side was some refreshments were located. The place looked crowded and this only made her feel even more nervous.

But these thoughts were put to one side as she saw Liam holding her hand up to her. He too was nervous but he still broke a smile as he looked up to her. She could tell that he wasn’t too comfortable but with the music playing she knew what he was about to say.

“W-Would you like to dance?” asked Liam with a nervous voice. He thought that she would say no but he felt her larger hand gently grab onto his and she smiled back at him.

“I’d love to,” replied Wendy.

Beginning with the next song the pair held each other’s hands and began to dance with one another. Neither of them could dance very well and if anyone was watching they would think that they were watching a car crash in motion. Both of them could feel the other accidentally stepping on the feet of the other. Each gave small grunts of pain but it seemed like their lack of skill didn’t bother either of them. If anything, it made them feel perfect for one another during this dance.
Unfortunately, every now and again they would accidentally knock into someone else but they did sorry before carrying on. Song after song they continued to dance and they chuckled to one another each time they stepped on the other’s foot. There was a good chance that each would have bruises on their although neither of them minded.

“Are you having a nice time?” asked Liam as he continued to look up at Wendy. He knew that it would seem odd for anyone looking seeing a girl as tall as her dancing with someone like him. But he could see that she was still smiling.

“I’m having a lovely time thank you,” replied Wendy. She then looked down to her feet for a moment before looking back at him. “Although I do wish that I wore different shoes.”

“Oh, sorry about that.” He felt a little guilty about this and he looked down for a moment before he felt her hand come under his chin and he found himself looking up into her eyes again.

“It’s alright Liam, you don’t have to worry about anything.” Before she knew it, she found herself bending down to him and she placed her lips on his forehead for a moment before standing back up again.

Both of them stood there in silence as they processed exactly what had happened. Liam wasn’t sure exactly how to react but he couldn’t help but feel happy about what had happened. It caused him to smile again and he could still feel her hand underneath his chin.

Wendy too seemed to be smiling and didn’t seem to regret what had happened. Since they had started their friendship, they had been growing closer every day and she felt that there was nothing that she couldn’t talk to him about. In her mind everything was going to be alright and nothing could go wrong.

But she suddenly felt something odd running through her body. Like a burst of energy that seemed alien to her. She couldn’t explain it but she felt the energy focus in her hand and suddenly she saw Liam’s head be thrust back for the moment. The suddenness of it caught them both by surprise and he staggered back.

Wendy tried to think of an explanation but when she looked at her hand, she saw that there was something off about it. As she continued to look at it, she noticed that it looked bigger than it did before. At first, she thought that she was going insane but as she continued to look at it, she could see that it was around fifty percent bigger than it had been before. This caused her eyes to widen but as she looked over to Liam, she could see him recovering and she quickly put her enlarged hand behind her back.

“Why did you do that?” asked Liam who began to feel like he had been betrayed by her. Thoughts were flooding in that all of this supposed friendship of hers was to merely make a fool of him.

“I-I,” replied Wendy who was desperately trying to get an answer for what had happened. It almost seemed like her nightmare was coming true but she thought that it was impossible. “I need some air!”

Quickly Wendy darted out of the school and soon found herself outside. There were some plants close to her but she didn’t notice this at all. Instead she just brought her hand in front of her and she looked at it again. It was still much larger than it should have been and she even touched it with her still normal hand, she could feel it and this panicked her even more than she was before.

“W-What’s happening to me?” asked Wendy to herself.

“Wendy!” shouted a familiar voice. This made the tall girl turn around and once again hide her enlarged hand behind her back. As she looked, she could see Liam approaching her, he had a confused look on his face and he knew that there was something not right about her. He quickly went up to her and he could see how nervous she looked. “What was that back there Wendy? First you kiss me and then you push me away like that.”

“I’m so sorry Liam, I didn’t mean to do that.”

“If you didn’t mean to do it then why did you do it?” He was still feeling betrayed by what happened and he could see a couple of tears in her eyes.

“I don’t know, I don’t know what’s happening.” Just then she felt the surge of energy run through her again. She mainly felt it in her legs that suddenly sprouted longer and this had not gone unnoticed by Liam who now saw that he was having to look up a little more at his taller friend.

“D-Did you just grow taller?” Like her he was trying to think of how this was possible but they were witnessing.

Before Wendy could say another word, she felt the energy run through her body once again. She watched as Liam seemingly began to shrink in front of her but as she looked at herself, she was horrified to see that it was her that was growing taller. Both were completely speechless as the process continued on.

Her other hand had grown to match the enlarged one but now it was her entire body that was growing. Liam looked at her with a combination of confusion and horror as his best friend was growing larger before his very eyes. She looked toward the school and she could see it was getting lower and lower, she wanted to say something, something to make sense of what was happening but nothing seemed to be normalising the situation.

But just as suddenly as the growth spurt had happened it suddenly stopped. But when Wendy looked down at Liam, he looked tiny in comparison, almost as if he was some kind of doll but she knew that it wasn’t him who had shrunk. Instead it was her that was bigger, even her feet were larger than him and she soon realised that she had become a towering giantess just like she had in her nightmare.

However, in her dream it had been different, she had stretched taller in the dream making her look like a beanpole. This time she had grown in proportion making her look like an enlarged version of her five-foot nine self. She didn’t know how tall she was now but one thing she knew was that she was much taller than Rina’s minimum height. This was by far one of the scariest moments of her life.

“W-Wendy,” said Liam with a stutter in his voice. “Y-You’re huge!”

“Liam,” replied Wendy as she seemed to be on the verge of crying. It was taking all of her willpower to prevent herself from causing a flood of tears. She was looking at her hands and then looking at the shrunken world around her. “Help me!”
Attached Images
File Type: png 17.png (609.1 KB, 52 views)