free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story
View Single Post
Unread 01-25-2019   #21
a0040pc

Re: The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story

Liam looked at the tiny girl sitting on the ground in front of him. It was hard for him to believe that a few moments ago Wendy had been so enormous that she almost burst out of a house that was designed for a fifteen foot tall woman. Wendy herself was still flabbergasted about what had happened. Her entire world had been turned upside down and she couldn’t help but cry.

The next thing she felt was a giant hand come down towards her. In her depression she did nothing to stop it as she felt herself get picked up off of her feet and lifted into the air. She opened her eyes and she could see the face of Liam, she could see how concerned he looked and as she looked up further he could see Rina looming over them. The fifteen foot giantess looked even more gigantic than normal in comparison to the tiny girl.

Wendy looked at the face of Liam who still seemed to be concerned about her. He had been genuinely afraid that she would have shrunk to nothingness but seeing her this size was a relief. But he did fear that she would be stuck like this for the rest of her life.

“Wendy are you alright?” asked Liam. His voice seemed different to her now. It sounded louder and it only added to her confusion. She looked at him but remained quiet as she was too overcome with what had happened.

But suddenly she began to feel lightheaded and her body felt heavy. Before she could do or say a single word as she began to black out. The last thing she saw was the panicked look on Liam’s face and then everything went black. This had not gone unnoticed by Rina who began to squat down and look at the tiny girl. She could see that Wendy had fallen into unconsciousness.

“Rina is she…” asked Liam as he began to fear the worst for his friend. He was being as careful as he could with her but he feared that he might have harmed her.

“It’s alright Liam,” replied Rina. “She’s only unconscious, her body isn’t used to such size extremes.”

“But what do we do? We can’t leave her like this.” He was still panicked and as he looked up he could see his adoptive mother smile down at him. This did put him at some ease but didn’t fully remove the fear that he had.

“For now there’s nothing we can do for her. She just needs to rest for the time being. Don’t worry, when all of this blows over she’ll be fine.”

“B-But what if she starts growing and shrinking again?” He began to imagine her being so tall that her head would stick up above the treeline.

“That most likely won’t happen.” She sat down next to him and her warm expression did prevent him from going into a panic. “You see, her abilities have only just manifested and for now they’re unstable. But when they stabilize she should have a small amount of control and her size won’t fluctuate to such extremes like that again. You’ve been very brave today, but come morning Wendy is going to need you. Can you do that for me?”

“I-I guess.”

“Good.” She then lowered her hand and stretched out her hand. “I’ll take Wendy from here, you just go to bed and try and get some sleep. Tomorrow is going to be quite an eventful day.”

“O-Ok Rina.” Under normal circumstances he wouldn’t give Wendy over to anyone. But he trusted Rina completely and he knew that she would do nothing to harm his friend. He placed her on Rina’s giant hand and began to walk to his room. He looked back at them and Rina’s warm expression continued to make him feel more eased into the situation but he wasn’t sure if he would be able to sleep that night.

With Liam gone Rina gave a small sigh and she stood up, she looked at the tiny Wendy in her hand. She did feel some sympathy for the shrunken girl but there was some happiness as well. She knew now that she wasn’t alone in her size changing abilities but before she could plan anything to truly help Wendy she placed her down on a table and used a small piece of cloth to act as a blanket.

Next Rina called Rina’s parents and gave them a small white lie and informed them that their daughter would be stopping over the night. Since nothing seemed to be abnormal Wendy’s mother agreed to this and in her mind this was just a nice sleepover. She had no idea about the size changing chaos that had happened just a few moments ago.

By the next morning Wendy began to open her eyes and at first she was confused as she wasn’t in her room. However she began to remember what happened the previous night and this caused her to suddenly sit up. A small amount of panic overtook her but she felt something fall into her lap. When she looked down she could see a small piece of cloth and she picked it up and looked at it for a moment.

As she looked around she could see that the world around her seemed gigantic but this was nothing new as she remembered that she was in Rina’s home. However in her mind things looked more normal than they did the night before. Nothing seemed to be bigger or smaller than it did the previous night. This was a great relief for her and she did see Rina beginning to approach her.

It was late morning and Wendy had slept for more than twelve hours. She saw that Rina had something in her hand and as she leaned down she seemed happy that the young girl was awake. Wendy was still confused but at least happy to be a more normal size.

“Ah you’re awake,” said Rina. “I thought that I was going to have to use a horn to wake you up.” She smiled at her as she lowered the object in her hand. It was a small bowl with some cereal inside. “You must be hungry, when you’re finished I’ll try and explain everything.”

“W-Where’s Liam?” replied Wendy who was worried that she might have scared her friend away and that he didn’t want to see her again.

“He’s just doing a little bit of homework, I’ll tell him that you’ve woken up, he’s been very worried about you.”

“He has?” She couldn’t help but feel honoured that Liam had been so concerned about her. It did melt away some of her fears.

“Of course you’re his best friend. Now eat up, you need all of your strength.”

Within minutes Wendy had eaten her cereal, it wasn’t the brand that she was used to but she still ate it nonetheless. Not too long after that she was reunited with Liam who gave her a big hug and there were a few tears as both were just happy that the insanity of the night before was seemingly over.

But there was one thing that both of them had noticed, Wendy hadn’t quite grown up to her normal size as she was a good few inches shorter than Liam. It would seem odd but her lost size made her look like an average height girl rather than the tall girl that she had been just a day before.

They soon found themselves sitting on the ground not too far away from one of Rina’s giant sofas. It had been moved back to its original position after Wendy’s growing body had pushed it against the wall. Rina did make her way towards them and she squatted down so that she didn’t seem to be as big for them. She was glad that things had returned to normalcy to some degree.

“There is a lot I need to explain,” said Rina. The two kids didn’t respond as they simply sat there and listened. They wanted to know everything and interrupting her would only make the process slower. “You could say that we’re family Wendy.”

“Family, but how? Are we some kind next step in human evolution or something like that?” This was one of the things that she could think about but she also thought that it sounded a little silly as well.

“Oh no, nothing like that.” She chuckled for a moment before continuing. “Let me start from the beginning, my mother was named Jessica Snape and when she was born she was inflicted with a terrible illness. One that would have taken her life if not for an elixir which miraculously cured her. Everything seemed fine at first but she began to grow at a much faster rate than normal, before long she was too big to fit into a normal house and eventually became a towering giant. If not for an enchanted dress she would have been stuck at that size, but thankfully with the dress she was able to shrink to around eight feet.”

“There’s magic Rina?” asked Liam with confusion.

“Yes, at one point there was magic in the world. But now it is so minute that many people don’t even know it exists. Anyway, she eventually fell in love with a knight named Sir Tucker Martel and they eventually married. From this marriage they produced two sons and five daughters. I was their youngest child and although their sons were average their daughters were anything but that. Each one were much taller than an average person. For example, my eldest sister Maxine was over nine feet tall and strong enough to lift up a horse. Not only that but they also possessed the ability to grow in size as well.”

“Horses, knights?” Wendy was still quiet but Liam was more confused then he was before. “How old are you Rina?”

“You know it’s rude to ask a woman of her age.” She smiled at them and chuckled. “Let’s just say that I look really good for my age. Now, it turned out that the magic that had given my mother her gigantism had been passed down to her daughters. Her sons weren’t larger but it was still in their genes. Over time with each passing generation the genes of my mother became more diluted until eventually it seemed like it had disappeared entirely. That’s where you come in Wendy, you’re the first person in generations to demonstrate size changing abilities which means you are a descendant of my mother.”

“So we’re blood related?” asked Wendy who was beginning to make a little sense of what was being explained.

“Yes, you’re my great times a fair few amounts niece. You’re the descendant of one of my siblings, which one I’m not sure of. I kept track of my nieces and nephews at first but as time went on it became harder and harder to keep track of all of them. Eventually there became too many of them for me to full track down, in fact there could be hundreds if not thousands of people who are either my niece or nephew. One of your parents is related to me and thus that’s how my mother’s genes got into you.”

There seemed to be a lot more that needed to be explained but for now Liam and Wendy were realising what was happening but they didn’t know where it was going to lead them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 19.jpg (69.1 KB, 46 views)