free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - リトルゆみこちゃん (Little Yakumo Chan)
View Single Post
Unread 02-25-2007   #27
Taruby
Self-Aware Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shard
Frames jump around to much and I think at one point the artist threw out his scale chart in rage and said screw it.

I don't think this will get either the subi or lorekeep stamp of approval XD but things have been slow right?
Henmaru Machino is more of a potty humour-type mangaka to me. A constant barrage of cliched gags and the appearance of his favourite character Yumiko in about every single chapter of the works I collected by him.

There was a story similar to this one in another one of his works "Kenzen Hentai Shoujo", chapter "Puchi Yumiko-chan"... in that one, Yumiko wakes up tiny and her Ojii-san walks into the room, nearly crushing her with his foot, deduces what happens to Yumiko by the sight of her clothes, and then proceeds to bend over looking for her. Unfortunately for Yumiko, he farts and the noxious gas blows her out a window never to be seen again...

Well, his art isn't bad, just that for the majority of the time, he's being lazy/crude on purpose with his art, I hope... >_<

あなたの好きな人はタルビ。幼馴染のタルビ。結婚するならタルビ。あなたの好きな人はタルビ、可愛い可愛い タルビ~・・・♪
あなたは、タルビと結婚する運命なの。タルビしかあなたの目には映らない。タルビは最高の人~ ・・・
タルビ、タルビをお願いします~・・・♪
Taruby is offline   Reply With Quote