View Single Post
Unread 10-30-2014   #6
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Re: Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookbabe View Post
Hey there Radjack,

Thanks! I'm glad you liked the MP3's! Don't worry about the extra cash, I didn't take any offense, honest! If I wanted more for the MP3's I would have priced them higher

I don't take suggestions because I'm usually too busy taking calls and working on other commissions or my own ideas to do any freely with the hope that someone buys them.

My commissions start at $2/min for just the basic sit down and record while I talk MP3, no fluff, just me being sexy. This is also with the thought that I can resell the MP3. I think the most I've ever charged for an MP3 was $10/min because they wanted sound effects and I couldn't resell it.

Don'ts - I think the basic stuff a lot of fetish workers turn down, No toilet play, no underage stuff. I'm not a fan of torturous violence. I used to say no to animal transformations because the site I worked with would not allow it. But after seeing artists like Jolly Jack I've wanted to play Chloe.

I'm open to doing a lot more in MP3's than I am over the phone because I'm in complete control of the story and situation. It's very rare that I really have to turn anyone down though.

Heya Urza,

thanks for the recommendation, I'll need to hop into the gym for you soon!

~Alyssa
Alright, cool.

I can understand that, you would never get anything done then.

Okay, those are good pricings, thanks.

Okay, I can under all of those, but if you don't mind me asking in more detail about the no underage stuff, like what exactly?

That makes a lot of sense. Well thank you for answering all my questions and so quickly I might add. Also if any of use were to make a commissioned request, where would be the best place to message you?
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote