free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - BE Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2018   #2009
ranmafan
Frequent Poster

Re: BE Request Thread(Read First Post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by blehman View Post
Was curious if anyone could come with something from the UK, specifically, the Sunday Sport UT Comics, one in particular called Mammary Woman:

"Outgunning even Power Girl effortlessly by a factor of HUGE is the short-running (and deliberately-comical) superheroine Mammary Woman, who appeared in the now-defunct British humour comic UT. Initially a parody of Spider-Man, the heroine was a put-upon nerdy schoolgirl with a very flat chest whose life changed forever when, on a visit to an underwear factory, she was bitten by a radioactive bra-strap. Later that night, the inevitable sequence occurs, as in the space of three frames her assets swell from bee-stings, to basketball-sized (bursting her school blouse open in the process), to about the size of three metres across and a triple-Z cup...EACH. She decides to use her superhuman boobs for the power of good, and so becomes the World's bustiest superheroine, Mammary Woman. In one later episode, she even expands them even further in a matter of seconds to about the size of a military hovercraft each, in order to buffer a crashing train and save its crew and passengers..."
I just found a complete collection of all the UT comics on ebay uk. It will be a little pricey but i am gonna try to win the auction to get it. I already had bought four issues but the comic in question wasn't in those ones? So hopefully i will have it soon, i will let you know.
ranmafan is offline   Reply With Quote